AutoPackager Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a single block, the AutoPackager. It is an addon for Thermal Expansion.
Just a simple machine that takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right. Additionally, the AutoPackager itself will act as a Sorting Connector for a Refined Relocation sorting network.
In-world usage layout:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
AutoPackager Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2