Download and review : AutoSwitch Mod 1.15.2 comes with a useful feature, which predicts the player’s next movement by indicating the player’s Hotbar, and switches to the best tool possible for the current actions. For a better explanation, if you were to hold a shovel while fighting zombies, the mod will automatically switch to your sword for better efficiency. The same goes for mining, tree chopping, and dirt removing. The mod is also fully configurable through config files in the folder. You can press R to quickly enable/disable the mod if you’re experiencing issues.
- Press R to Enable/Disable AutoSwitch
- AutoSwitch to the best tools available in your inventory for the current action.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
Fabric version: http://dl2.24hminecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1591603236
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: