Download “Avaritia Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Avaritia Mod promises to bring to Minecraft players a whole new world that will definitely make you interested with tons of different amazing and powerful items. The mod also comes with the extremely expensive recipes you will need in order to create these items. More and more interesting things are waiting for you to explore! Try Avaritia Mod now and enjoy special feelings you have never experienced in Minecraft world before!
The Avaritia Mod gives players some choices in the completion of the game such as researching science, rockets, magic, alchemy or even researching destructive power. It features up to 81 types of different powerful materials which enable players to create many items. Especially, you can even use these materials to create some weapons with destroyable ability, such as new weapons with the ability to break the ground for a while, the armor that even Ender Dragon must have difficulty in trying to lose you a heart, or a sword with extremely strong power.
In addition, the mod is capable of adding certain recipes that can be used for the Creative Energy Cells that comes from AE2 and TE. Thanks to the Avaritia Mod, players can now craft Creative Energy Cells that help decrease the space needed for energy production to 0.
The mod revolves around a 9×9 crafting table which is used to craft resources added by the mod. These resources are always used in a specific pattern within the crafting table.
If you want to use this mod for only the crafting table, you’ll need to enable “Crafting Only” in the config.
Minetweaker commands are:
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShapeless(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input); //(amount is an int)
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input, false); //(if you want the recipe to use the scaling system)
They work similarly to the standard crafting methods in vanilla Minetweaker.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.1
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Avaritia Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (This is a direct port of the Avaritia mod from 1.7.10. Note this port currently only contains the Dire Crafting table for use in mod packs. Recipes can be added using Craftweaker scripts. The script format is exactly the same as it was in 1.7.10)
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2