Better Title Screen is a client-side mod that provides options to customize Minecraft’s title screen.
The main feature of Better Title Screen is the ability to add custom text to the title screen including support for colored text and multiple lines. Better Title Screen can also be used to turn off the info shown on the title screen like the current versions of Minecraft and the current number of loaded mods.
This is an example of how your title screen could look, with Better Title Screen.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Better Title Screen Mod 1.15/1.14.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2