Bird’s Foods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a variety of birds and gives a good 77 new items in the game. All of which are edible and all of which are craftable through vanilla means.
A variety of foods, including:
- Soups, Stews, and Pies
- Sandwiches, Burgers, and Tacos
- Curries, Noodles, and Pastas
- Juices, Teas, and alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian and Vegan options
- and numerous miscellaneous foods
Certain foods also have bonus effects:
- If a food is good enough – such as if it restores enough hunger or is an end-of-chain recipe – it may be a Quality food, which will give you a temporary 4 heart health boost. Certain legendary foods may give even more bonuses.
- They might make you woozy for a bit, but every alcoholic beverage includes a buff, such as Regeneration or Haste.
- Certain foods, like milk bottles, tea, and a few others, are considered Palliatives. They clear potion effects when eaten just like Milk Buckets, but only negative effects, so now you can cure your poisoning without losing your fire resistance.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can try the infamous pufferfish Fugu. It probably (probably) won’t kill you, but facing death down might make you a bit tougher for a little while.
- If you like steak tartare, try a Cannibal Sandwich. If you’ve got a lot of Rotten Flesh hanging around, try a REAL Cannibal Sandwich. Much less likely to poison you if it’s stuck between two slices of bread!
- Use Not Enough Items to get all crafting recipes
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Bird’s Foods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12