Download “Building Gadgets Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 “, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
- The building gadget allows you to build structures at range. Simple right click to place the blocks, and sneak-right click to set the block type to place.
- Builder Modes:
- Build to Me – Build from the block and blockface you’re looking at to the players current position. This is the only mode that does not use the ‘Range’ modifier, as it always builds to the player’s current position.
- Vertical Column – Build a vertical column of blocks of height equal to the ‘range’ modifier. If you look at the Top of a blockface it builds up, bottom of the blockface it builds down, and side of a blockface builds half of the blocks above, and half below.
- Horizontal Column – Otherwise known as a row. Builds Horizontally away from the blockface you’re looking at. If you look at the top/bottom of a block, it builds in the direction your player is looking.
- Vertical Wall – Builds a wall of size Range x Range (Example: 3×3, 5×5, etc). Like the vertical column, looking at the top of a block builds up, bottom of a block builds down, and middle of a block builds around it.
- Horizontal Wall – Builds a wall of blocks towards the player off of the blockface the player is looking at. If looking at the top/bottom of a block, it builds around that block.
- Stairs – Will build a set of stairs. If the block you are looking at is above you, the stairs will be built downwards and towards the player. If the block you look at is below you, they are built upwards away from the player.
- Will swap the blocks you are looking at with the block the tool is set to. Simple right click to swap the blocks, and sneak-right click to set the block type to place.
- Exchanger Modes:
- Wall – Exchanges in a Range x Range (Example: 3×3 or 5×5), around the block you’re looking at. It will only exchange blocks that match the block you are looking at.
- Horizontal Column – Horizontal with respect to the players look vector. This will be a straight line typically left and right of the block you’re looking at.
- Vertical Column – Vertical with respect to the players look vector. This will be a straight line typically ‘up’ and ‘down’ of the block you’re looking at.
How to use:
- Press the ‘Mode Switch’ hotkey (Default F) to switch modes.
- Press the ‘Range Change’ hotkey to increase the range (Sneak+Hotkey decrements the range).
- Press the ‘Anchor’ hotkey to stick the visual indicator to its current position, so you can see what your build will look like before commiting. With an anchor active, right click to build the anchor, or press the hotkey again to remove the anchor without building.
- Press the ‘Undo’ hotkey to undo the last build you executed (The tool remembers up to 10 previous builds) — Not Available on the Exchanger tool.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2