Ultimate ChocoCraft Mod Upgrade for Minecraft Gaming
ChocoCraft Mod actually adds another mob known as Chocobo into Minecraft games that significantly includes various types of colored mob with multiple characteristics in their juvenile and matured form. Hence, the most fundamental type may be found within the wild which can be effectively tamed through the use of Gyashl Greens.
Apparently, the latest upgrade of ChocoCraft Mod 1.7.10 uses this plant which can only be found in the woods however it can also be planted through disseminating the seeds of Gysahl. The seeds may be obtained from crafting the plants or harvesting the plants. On the other hand, Chocobos can significantly procreate and be bred.
Why Choose ChocoCraft Mod?
When you use ChocoCraft Mod in Minecraft games, you will notice that Chicobo offspring are also grown in the wild while needing to be tamed. They actually inherit their parent’s nature and procreate into new ones. Hence, through repeated breeding of Chocobos, the usual types will still be obtained from these tamed Chocobos. In fact, there are several special types of Chocobo that can exclusively be obtained through special means.
You may find 6 types of this plant of the Gysahl Greens which you can efficiently use in your Minecraft gaming adventures. To help you understand the various blocks of the plant, here are some important items you should know:
- Gysahl Greens – most vital block
- Raw Chocobo Legs – meat pieces which are dropped by unfortunate Chocobos
- Cooked Chocobo Legs – delectable Chocobos to effectively reduce famine
- Chocobo Feather – this is really attractive with various convenient uses
- Chocobo Saddle – used in saddling tamed Chocobos
- Chocobo Saddle Bag – used to obtain storage and transport capacities
- Chocobo Pack Bag – a Chocobo can fit one of this bag
- Chocobo Whistle – for future use when calling ridden Chocobo
- Loverly Gysahl – special mutation which can’t be found within the wild
- Golden Gysahl – used in making Chocobos to procreate
- Gysahl Cake – it provides joy to Chicobos for them to grow even more
- Raw Gysahl Pickle – incorporated to cooked Gysahl to achieve more flavor
- Pink Gysahl – this is actually a weird artificial Gysahl that causes certain effects to Chocobo
- Red Gysahl – another fake Gysahl which should be avoided
- Gysahl seeds – these are seeds of Gysahl Greens
- Chocopedia – provides information regarding the Chocobos
- Straw – covers Choco pen
- Purple Chocobo eggs – the byproduct of female and male purple Chocobo
With the help of ChocoCraft Mod Minecraft upgrade, players can take advantage of RPG series which recognizes an iconic personality which is added into Minecraft through ChocoCraft Mod. Evidently, Chocobos are bipedal, mostly flightless and large birds that have multiple colors. It actually has a “wark” sound that you will hear once you breed them.
Take note that, these birds can be really useful unlike other mounts since they can significantly help you level up in the game. With 9 colors as well as unique abilities, Chocobos will support you in moving faster. Tune in for more updates about the added features in Minecraft!
How to install ChocoCraft Mod:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For MC 1.9
For MC 1.8
Credit: clienthax – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum