Download DecoCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
It adds in over 300 decorations for your Minecraft World. It also adds a bunch of new props to the game to give your world a bit more life. You can now craft anything from furniture and silverware to lamps and beer kegs. This mod will definitely give you a lot more variety when decorating your builds.Many of the new items are actually functional as well and there is brand new textures!
The key to this mod is the addition of crafting clay. These are the building blocks for your props and are the most important part. They come in three colors and the colors are what determine how an item will be crafted. Typically you can craft something and the outcome will look similar to the crafted shape. Now you’ll most definitely need to brush up on crafting recipes in the wiki in order to make sense of what you’re making.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DecoCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
- For minecraft 1.7.10
- For minecraft 1.8
- For minecraft 1.8.9
- For minecraft 1.9.4
- For minecraft 1.10.2
- For Minecraft 1.11.2
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: