Installation instructions Download Advanced XRay Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Advanced XRay Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2 Description:
Advanced XRay Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is not a standard XRay mod. It wont make all or most of the blocks around you disappear making it difficult to function. Instead it highlights the desired blocks around the world based on a set block distance.
Minecraft Forge based XRay mod designed to aid players who dont like the ore searching process. Be careful using this mod in any servers since many see it as a form of cheating and you may be banned but for personal or agreed upon usage, its really a great improvement on the standard XRay mod.
- Built using Forge.
- Simple and Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to see.
- Full RGB Colour selector.
- Searchable List to find Blocks.
- Add Blocks from your hand.
- Add Blocks youre looking at.
- Rightclick Editing with support for custom Meta Data.
- Ore Dictionary Support.
- Partial! Requires more work but it can do some mods ores.
- Looks for help with this feature.
How to use:
[Default] Backslashto toggle Xray on and off
[Default] Zto open the in-game GUI
- Open the GUI Editor pressing
- Select the method youd like to use to add a block, either From hand, What you can see, or By searching a list
- Modify the Name, Color, and anything else youd like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block
- Right click on any item in the GUI and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Advanced XRay Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601366630
For Minecraft 1.15.1
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601366597
For Minecraft 1.15.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601366603
For Minecraft 1.16.1
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601366671
For Minecraft 1.16.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601366676
For Minecraft 1.16.3
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!