Installation instructions Download Age of Weapons Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Age of Weapons Mod 1.12.2 Description:
Age of Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds tons of new tools and weapons based on time ages.
- Currently adds 245 new Items, Blocks, Tools and Weapons.
- Some items has very cool effects and features.
- Custom modelled blocks.
- Has its own workbench.
- Config file.
- Hardcore mode (must be activateted in the config file): you can only craft vanilla tools/weapons/armor in the Table of Ages and the right age.
- All axes: Harvest wood faster.
- Warhammer: Right click on a stone block turn it into cobblestone.
- Multitool: Has all features of the vanilla tools, right click turn dirt into farmland.
- Traps: place it on the ground.
- Mystic Sword: Left click gives the target a slowness effect.
- Pufferfish stick: Left click give the target a poison effect.
- Aether Wand: With the right click can you fly, with the left click gives the target a levitation effect.
- Nether Wand: Right click creates a area of fire on the ground.
- Holy Wand: Right click heals you.
- Maelstrom Wand: Right click creats a effect cloud mit a wither effect.
- Curse Wand: Right click creates a effect cloud with a damage effect on the corner and a little damage effect in the middle (that damages you), left click damages the target and you a little bit.
- Basic Wand: Right click creates a effect cloud with a weakness effect.
- Warhorns: Right click creates a area effect cloud for a group buff.
- Clawsword: Right click turn dirt into farmland.
- Toxin: Drink it with a right click.
- Radioactive Toxin: Drink it with a right click.
- Industrial Miner: Mines a 33 area of stone.
- Industrial Excavator: Mines a 33 area of dirt.
- Industrial Multitool: Mines a 33 area of all blocks, right click turns dirt into farmland.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Age of Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!