Installation instructions Download BauerCam Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download BauerCam Mod 1.12.2 Description:
BauerCam Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to create smooth camera paths and use them to record cinematic videos with Minema. A frame time based camera path tool.
- When starting you specify a number X. The player will then move along the predefined points with X steps. Each step is done when another frame is rendered, no matter how long an individual frame takes.
- Other mods will create a camera shot guaranteed to last for a timespan. This mod will create a camera shot guaranteed to be X frames long.
- When you assemble these X frames into a video with a fixed framerate you are guaranteed to preserve a smooth cinematic shot without slowdowns/speedups.
Basic setup of a camera path:
Use the button p (or set the keybinds to something different in the settings) to add a point. To start a recording you must at least have two of them, of course. The path will be interpolated between these points with a cubic interpolation.
Use the least amount of points possible to create the path and avoid U-Turns and sudden direction changes! These paths do not look good because they may partially get very slow and then accelerate heavily!
- Tip 1: Use the J, K and L buttons to tilt the camera for additional immersion. (Points remember the value when setting them)
- Tip 2: Use the U, I and O buttons to adjust the FOV beyond Minecrafts capabilities. Use it in motion to make dolly zoom effects or just to zoom in and out. (Points remember the value when setting them)
Use the /cam command. This will display all commands BauerCam supports as an overview. You can delete, replace and insert points. You can go to points or you can set targets that the camera path will be focused to, you can use the inbuilt helper to create circular paths or you can save and load paths. There is quite some stuff.
Starting the path:
Use /cam start and specify a number of frames. Example: You want a video to last for 10 seconds which should have a fixed frame rate of 60fps. Multiply these numbers and you get 600 frames.
BauerCam is specifically made for Minema. This is a part where it also becomes obvious: You could only guess this number if you would not use Minema.
Tips for Happy Recording:
- Use gamemode spectator to not stutter when intersecting with blocks and to let your shadow disappear (if you use a shader via optifine)
- You have to have the permission to use the /tp command. The mod will execute the command when jumping great distances which otherwise might result in desync.
How exactly does it work?
====In order to understand this mod you should understand how game engines work. Normally you want a game engine to run all the physics, how the NPCs move and all that stuff independent from the graphics rendering. You do not want to have your game suddenly running faster when you get more FPS. Especially in multiplayer games. (but that is a bigger story) Sometimes a game engines game loop is poorly written and can lead to embarassing result like in Fallout 4 where your game actually runs faster when you get more FPS. But there are also examples like the original Space Invaders which did not uncouple graphics from physics and could use that effect. As the number of enemies decreased the amount of work to shift the enemies around decreased. The game became faster thus becoming harder.
The only way to create smooth cinematic videos is by giving each individual frame and step on a camera path enough time to render. This mod does that. But your minecrafts physics will be ahead of time. (Unless you own a VERY strong computer that maintains a higher framerate than in the resulting video while recording)
- Option 1: You use minema and use its game engine synchronizing feature
- Option 2: It does not even matter if you just want to record a static environment (without mobs etc.)
Why does recording in real time not work?
Read the section above! Take your time and think about the physical process! You should really understand it yourself at this point!
(Answer: Recording in real time might fix minecrafts physics being ahead of time altogether, the far more concerning issue is: You end up getting less frames when a scene is ressource demanding and vice versa, composing a video will suffer from slowdowns/speedups)====
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
BauerCam Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20668,): have 220.127.116.1160 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 18.104.22.16868)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12472,): have 126.96.36.19960
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5272-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20668-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!