Installation instructions Download Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9 Description:
Sleeping is a basic aspect of Minecraft, but it is not without its faults. Like many other areas of vanilla Minecraft, there are some issues that get in the way of enjoyment and full usability with the sleep feature. You cannot use it as much as you would like and you cannot use it in the way that you might like.
The solution is in the Better Sleeping Mod for Minecraft, adding greater options with sleep and an extra challenge when playing the game. Sleep is now in your control, and you have a more realistic experience as a whole. It creates an engaging game that you will want to play.
Sleep When You Want
Vanilla Minecraft forced you to sleep only at night and for an amount of time out of your control. This creates a major problem for players, forcing you to hope that the system works in your favor when you were allowed to use it. Now, with the Better Sleeping Mod, none of that will affect you. Sleep any time, day or night, and choose when you will wake up. This is a realistic sleeping experience. Go to sleep in the middle of the day or night, and then wake up when you choose to wake up using the alarm clock made available to you.
In vanilla Minecraft, tiredness is not a thing. You could walk for days without experiencing exhaustion, making it possible for you to work forever without any issues. That is not very realistic, obviously, and is no longer a thing with the mod. Instead, you have tiredness. As your tiredness grows, you become sluggish and your vision begins to blur. It significantly impairs your ability to play the game fully, forcing you to sleep at some point. If you do not want to sleep, you will have to consume coffee to remain awake, though that is not a permanent fix.
Both of these add some realism to the game along with challenges and control. Use the sleep feature strategically or to your advantage, keep the tiredness in mind as you explore the world, and think before you do everything.
Having realism, control, and challenges are good things, especially in a game like Minecraft. The Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 gives you a better game overall, fixing a lot of the major issues people had with a common feature in the game. It gives you a better gaming experience.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 or older
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!