Installation instructions Download Elemental Swords Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Elemental Swords Mod Description:
Elemental Swords Mod for Minecraft adds special swords with unique abilities into Minecraft. You will own 4 useful and really cool new swords with elemental abilities into your game – Fire, water, earth and wind!
The Basic Materials:
To craft each sword, you will need a certain material associated to the corresponding elements. There are 4 elemental materials: Blaze Ingot, Aquastone, Subminium Rock and Air Crystal!
So how do I get these valuables?
Dirt, clay, and sand now has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 aquastones if the block is underwater.
Similarly, coal ore has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 subminium rocks if the block is near stone.
Blaze ingots and air crystals are only craftable, so I’ll get to the crafting recipes in a bit.
The key components of the mod, are of course the swords! They are not exactly crafted like the ones in vanilla minecraft, but as mentioned above, we’ll get to those in a bit.
Holding right-click when having a sword in your hand will start using its special ability. All swords have 512 uses.
Tier 1 Swords:
- Special buff when held: Fire Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding ring of fire, if an enemy touches it they will be set on fire.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will be set on fire for 10 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Infinite air-supply when underwater.
- Special ability: Shooting ray of water. It will deal 1 heart of damage to enemies on land, and 3.5 hearts to enemies in water.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get a Weakness potion effect for 5 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding wave of explosions, which will deal 1.5 hearts of damage per second.
- If you hit an enemy with it, a small explosion will be created at their location. (It doesn’t damage you, though.)
- Special buff when held: You will take no fall damage at all.
- Special ability: Expanding cloud of smoke, which will send nearby enemies flying into the air.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get launched into the air.
Now, for the last recipe, all swords are crafted like this, but with their corresponding material. (Fire = blaze ingot, water = aquastone, earth = subminium rock, wind = air crystal)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.5.2 (Modloader version)
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!