Installation instructions Download GravelMiner Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4,1.9.4 – Mining experiences
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download GravelMiner Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4,1.9.4 – Mining experiences Description:
The GravelMiner mod removes the annoyingly tedious aspect of gravel falling on you (the player) as you are mining for resources.
Gravel falling on players seems to be the biggest issue that many players end up facing while playing the game and mining for resources thus, making mining an annoying and highly tedious task to complete during gameplay. Once you have gone through the steps to apply this mod, you should have an easier time mining.
What Does It Do?
The GravelMiner mod 1.11.2, once applied, makes it so you automatically collect all the gravel that falls on you during mining without it causing clutters on screen or worse, unnecessary damage from insanely large amounts of gravel falling on you giving you the ability to mine freely and with a much better focus on doing so. It will also give you better mining opportunities each time it is used, all thanks to the mod.
How Does It Work?
The mod operates on both server and client, but seems to function better when it is installed on a server versus when installed on a client. Use of Gravel Miner mod functionality is left up to the players, so if you dont want to use it you dont have to.
How to Install Mod?
Heres how to get your GravelMiner mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. First, install Minecraft Forge 1.11.2. Once you have installed Minecraft Forge, download the mod and then add it to your mods folder. After that, simply run your game and enjoy the use of your mod. If you get stuck, consult the Minecraft experts, or check the forums. Forums tend to help as well if you get stuck with either this mod or any other mod in the game. It can also help in various other situations during gameplay if you get stuck. Forums tend to be a gamers best friend when one gets stuck.
This mod is simply awesome. However, depending on the version of Minecraft you have, there is a chance it may not be accessible to you. The mod runs on Minecraft versions 1.11.2, 1.10.2, and 1.9.4. All other versions are unknown and will have to be tested by players and confirmed upon testing. So if you give it a try, post your results and let the rest of the Minecraft world know how it turns out and how you like it. Enjoy, and happy gaming!
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!