Installation instructions Download iChun Utility Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download iChun Utility Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8 Description:
Not every mod has an effect on the game itself, and the Ichun Utility Mod for Minecraft proves that. It does not add or change anything in the game, but does offer a specific and important use. For anyone who uses iChun mods, it makes it possible to use all of them without crashing or difficulties. It collects the necessary files for all iChun mods and puts them into a single mod. By adding the essential files to a single mod, you have smaller mods as a whole and you have a higher chance of success. It vastly improves the modding experience.
There are several different iChun mods out there. If you are considering the Ichun Utility Mod, you should already know the other mods available. These other mods actually affect the game, adding in features and changes that can improve the experience in some way. If you mod heavily, you may have several, or all, of these iChun mods. Using the Utility Mod is essential if you plan to use them as it contains the necessary files for these mods.
All iChun mods contain some of the same essential files. No matter which one you download, you can find these files in the mod. Copying and reusing these files for every mod may sound like the normal thing to do, but it can quickly weigh down a mod and it can make it harder to use it. Putting all of these files into a single mod, the Ichun Utility Mod 1.8/1.7.10, will improve mod use and management.
Better Mod Use
You can only use the Ichun Utility Mod with iChun mods. Its entire purpose is to make these mods easier to use, bringing together their essential files in one location. All iChun mods will direct to this mod when attempting to find the files they need. This means that, without the mod, you cannot use iChun mods, or most of them. If you like these mods and would like to implement them in your Minecraft game, you will have to download the mod.
Everything about the mod is easy to understand and use. Its entire purpose is to streamline the downloading and using of iChun mods. By keeping the essential files in one location, you have slimmer mods and you have fewer chances of a problem arising. Enjoy iChun mods at their most with this utility mod installed.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!