Installation instructions Download Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11,1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11,1.14.4 Description:
Joshuas Christmas Mods perfect for party settings or simply adding a new themed source to your world. Joshuas Christmas Mod adds many Christmas-themed features to Minecraft.
- awesome Minecraft Christmas mod. It allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Lets play this mod! Read more: Wintercraft Mod
From decorations like Christmas trees, lights, wreaths, and stockings; to food items like sugar cookies, candy canes, eggnog, pies, and more. It is also fully survival friendly and multiplayer compatible, so grab your friends and celebrate this Christmas season!
- Christmas Light Bulbs (white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Christmas Lights (rainbow, red & green, white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Star
- Stockings (red, green)
- Records (Deck the Halls, Jingle Bells, Silent Night, We Wish You a Merry Christmas)
- Santa hats (red, green)
- Empty Mug
- Drinks (eggnog, hot chocolate)
- Pies (apple pie, chicken pot pie)
- Colored Sugar (red, green, blue)
- Sugar Cookies (standard round, red star, green tree, blue bell)
- Ginger (plantable like carrots)
- Gingerbread Men
- Peppermint Seeds (plantable)
- Peppermint Leaves
- Peppermint Candies
- Candy Canes
- Standard vanilla chests are forced to render like presents (trapped chests a forced to use their normal texture)
- Snow Layer for Slabs (creative only)
Joshuas Christmas Mod Screenshots:
Joshuas Christmas Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Joshuas Christmas Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20668,): have 220.127.116.1160 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 18.104.22.16868)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12472,): have 126.96.36.19960
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5272-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20668-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!