Installation instructions Download Little Helpers Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Little Helpers Mod Description:
Little Helpers Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2 is an automation mod that navybofus has put my own “spin” on. The “spin” is that if a vanilla task in Minecraft requires items, then so will this mod’s automation process. Further, this means that if a tool is required for the mod’s “LittleHelper” to function, the tool is also damaged as it would if you were to actually carry out the task manually. So, what is the purpose of this “spin”? He finds that adding a diamond tool to the recipe of an automation block, over time, adds a cheating aspect to the game. Mods are what they are and some, even a few of my own, do add cheating characteristics. This mod tries to add automation by cutting out the time required to do a task, but does not cut out any materials that would be consumed.
Note: By itself, this mod cannot create full-time automation without the player’s occasional input. This is on purpose. Also, if a mod task requires an item that isn’t normally required by vanilla Minecraft, it is intentional for balance.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
So far, this mod adds automation to crop farming including Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Netherwart, Pumpkins, and Melons. The mod added tree farming that will collect all vanilla tree logs and their saplings. The last addition is animal breeding. The mod can breed Sheep, Cows, Mooshroom, Pigs and Chickens.
These are the blocks that do the tasks while you’re out an about. A tool and item requirement table will be provided below for easy reference.
Like all the mod’s blocks, the name hints to the task the block will carry out. In this instance the Fisher will fish for the player. However, this block differs from the rest as it will produce fish faster depending on the number of two-deep pools of water in it’s immediate area (maximum of 9).
This block will plant and harvest the vanilla “small” crops like Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes and Nether Wart.
This block will plant and harvest the vanilla “big” crops like Pumpkins and Melons.
This block plants Saplings. Yep, that’s it.
Ah, a reason for the Sapling Planter. This block will detect trees in a 9×9 area of which it’s “pointing” to harvest.
This block detects a pair of eligible (see mod description above) Animals in a 5×5 area of which it’s pointing to feed and subsequently breed.
Automation Requirement Chart
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Little Helpers Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Fixed a bug that allowed most blocks to be converted to End Portal Frames
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!