Installation instructions Download MedicCraft Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download MedicCraft Mod Description:
MedicCraft Mod for Minecraft allows players to collect items, refine them and use them to heal themselves and others on or off the battlefield. Install the mod now and enjoy!
The New Plants:
Six new plants spawn around the world.
Plants are now a renewable resource so find them, transplant them and just wait for them to grow!
Note: In the config there is an option that will only allow plants under glass to grow. It’s named Greenhouse mode.
- Aloe Vera
The New Items:
Most of these items are tiered, meaning you’ll have to refine one item to obtain the next and so on. The harder the item is to make, the more useful it is during gameplay. i.e.a silk bandage will heal more than a linen bandage.
- Spool of Linen Fibers
- Spool of Silk Fibers
- Sheet of Linen Cloth
- Sheet of Wool Cloth
- Sheet of Padded Cloth
- Sheet of Silk Cloth
- Linen Bandage
- Wool Bandage
- Padded Bandage
- Silk Bandage
- Aloe Soaked Silk Bandage
- Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandage
- Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandage
- Garlic Soaked Silk Bandage
- Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandage
If you also download and install SweetTea!, another mod of mine, you can also use all of these herbs to create New Teas!
Note: The following only applies if you have SweetTea! installed.
- All plants can be brewed into teas
- All teas can be sweetened. (Yup I live in the Southern part of the US.)
The Bandage Blocks:
These can of course be used as storage, but if you want some fast healing in battle then you’ve found it! Place one of these bad boys on the ground near your combat zone and use the bandages contained inside by right-clicking them. Better than switching from your sword to bandage and back again, eh? Just don’t right click them if you’re still holding another bundle. It won’t work.
- Bundle of Linen Bandages
- Bundle of Padded Bandages
- Bundle of Wool Bandages
- Bundle of Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Aloe Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Garlic Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandages
The New Recipes:
This is a list of almost every recipe that I’ve added to the game. For those that aren’t shown, they should be
easily discovered by using similar item recipes as templates.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!