Installation instructions Download Mo’Creatures Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4 (Variety of Unique Animals)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Mo’Creatures Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4 (Variety of Unique Animals) Description:
One of the main concerns that Minecraft gamers have is that there arent that many creatures in the original game, but thankfully this is something that can easily be tampered with simply by installing the Mo Creatures Mod Minecraft.
This is a mod that allows you with immediate access to a variety of unique animals. Once you install the MoCreatures Mod 1.12.2 mod, you will have the opportunity to encounter beautiful, sometimes dangerous new animals as you explore the game world.
Originally, Minecraft started with a few, stock animals, and a few others have been added to the game with the next updates. Still, the game lacks the variety and uniqueness of a real life survival, and this is why adding more creatures via this mod was a natural thing to do.
Included in this amazing mod you can find a multitude of species and creature types, each one with its own unique and distinctive looks. Some of the creatures you can find in this mod are ents, raccoons, medium and small fish, crabs, wyverns, golems, insects, snails, komodo dragons and a large variety of other species as well.
Having more creatures into the Minecraft environment just makes the world feel more vibrant, natural and realistic. It is very interesting because it provides both friendly, neutral and deadly enemies, so its a mixture of good and bad so to speak.
Most of the creatures that you can find in the mod can be managed, ridden, ranched or petted as you see fit. They arent any exploit, as they dont offer any gain if you use them as you play. Instead, these are wonderful animals that you can actually interact with at all times and without any hassle. Yes, there are still creepers, in fact there are even more of them added by the MoCreatures Mod Minecraft, so the engagement and action packed madness is still there.
Everything in this mod has been created in order to make the Minecraft gameplay a funnier, more exciting experience. Having the default animals is fun and all, but MoCreatures Mod manages to make things interesting and a lot more appealing, which is cool.
This mod has been created in order to offer Minecraft players with the variety they need at all times when they play the game. MoCreatures Mod brings realistic models in a blocky format for all of the animals, and it does manage to completely control what animals enter the game world or not, via a simple menu choice.
As you can see, the mod is a very interesting addition to the Minecraft arsenal of any gamer. With dozens of new creatures, realistic designs and a unique set of features, this is the best mod you can opt for when it comes to enhancing your current Minecraft experience!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
MoCreatures Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.4.6/1.4.7
For minecraft 1.4.5
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8 (Also works on 1.8)
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12 ,1.16.3
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!