Installation instructions Download MoreInfo Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download MoreInfo Mod Description:
MoreInfo Mod for Minecraft allows you to see all information you need on your screen. The information you want to see is easy configurable. Just press the I key to open the MoreInfo Options menu, here you can turn on or off the information you want to see. Its also possible to change in which corner the information must be shown.
- Time: Shows the in-game time.
- Day: Shows what day it is in your currently world
- LightLevel: Shows the LightLevel of the current block youre on.
- Biome: Shows the current biome youre in.
- FPS: Show your FPS without the use of F3
- Arrow Amount: Shows the total amount of arrows you have in your inventory (Must have bow in hand)
- Item Info: Shows ID, NAME, USES LEFT.
- Coordinates: Shows the coordinates of your current position
- Debuffs: Shows the debuffs effect
- Mob Health: Shows a health bar above each mob, the red heart means that the animal is ready to make a baby.
- Village Info: Shows information of the village youre in. Villagers, Doors, Size, Reputation.
- Show Ores: Show the position of ore block even through other block (X-Ray)
- Show Spawn Areas: Shows a panel above a block to indicates if a mob can spawn, green means lightlevel of the block is 8 or higher.
- Show Mob X-Ray: Show mobs through walls, Red = Aggressive, Green = Non Aggressive.
- Key I: Open options menu
- Key J: Show Mob X-Ray
- Key K: Show Ores
- Key L: Show Spawn Areas
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CJB API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!