Installation instructions Download MultiStorage Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download MultiStorage Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Throughout your Minecraft gameplay, you will pick up loads of items. Exploring, fighting, deconstructing, and by random chance, you will end up collecting more items than you can hold. When it gets to a point that you can no longer hold items, you will want a safe place to store everything.
In the vanilla version of Minecraft, there are not many options here as storage is hard to come by. This is the reason why the MultiStorage Mod exists. It gives you an alternative that can become useful almost immediately by allowing you to store your belongings using one of the many storage options available.
To use this mod, you will need ShetiPhianCore installed first. Without it, the mod itself will not work whatsoever.
Storage is not an easy thing to come by in the vanilla version of Minecraft. As such, storage itself becomes highly valuable and sought after, to the point that a lot of players will not have it or much of it. Playing the game with limited storage is a pain, too, because part of it is mass collecting items. You love it, and you want to play, but the hassle of finding items and constantly dealing with the limited storage can give you a headache. The MultiStorage Mod 1.11.2 solves that problem quickly, giving you far more storage space without any hassle required.
The Options Available
Using the MultiStorage Mod Minecraft is something you will enjoy. You have several options available, from vaults to Enderlink chests, to give you a choice here. You can choose a basic chest or you can go for something with added functionality or purpose. If you want increased security, as an example, you may prefer the vault, which comes in different sizes. You may also like the chest that can camouflage itself to become part of its surroundings. Choose the one that best fits you.
No matter the storage option that you choose, these mods offer a great thing storage. All of them are easy to use, do the intended task with no effort required, and are great for what they are. There is nothing flashy or special, though the storage options can get interesting, but they are fantastic nonetheless because they do this exceptionally well.
Anyone can appreciate what you get in the MultiStorage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. Offering storage, something desperately needed in this game, is a great thing, and it does so with options you will want.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and ShetiPhianCore
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
MultiStorage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20668,): have 220.127.116.1160 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 18.104.22.16868)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12472,): have 126.96.36.19960
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5272-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20668-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!