Installation instructions Download Noel Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Noel Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod Description:
What is Noel Mod?
It is a Christmas decoration mod for Minecraft.
- awesome Minecraft Christmas mod. It allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Lets play this mod! Read more: Wintercraft Mod
Noel Mod Features:
- Bell Ringer: Makes noises when right-clicked.
- Candle: Light up the area!
- Candycane: An edible Item.
- Peppermint Candy: Smaller bits of candy canes, do they really have an effect?
- Candycane Armor: Yup! Kinda useless but really pretty.
- Donation Booth.
- Glowstone Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Gold Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Light String [NORMAL, STRAIGHT, HANG]: Christmas lights.
- Stockings: A decorative block.
- Frosted Planks: Planks that have been frosted over.
- Shrub Tree: A Charlie Brown tree.
- Present: Basically a lucky block, obtained by crafting them with spirit, or killing elves.
- Advent Calendar.
- Ore Variant Ornaments: Ornaments that are ore based.
- Tea Kettle: A decoration.
- Mug: Useless item really
- Hot Chocolate: Yum! Elves enjoy this.
- Spirit: Christmas spirit, captured.
- Spirit Ore: Found in the depths of the earth.
- Stone Path: As opposed to dirt path?
- Wreath: Decoration.
Noel Mod Screenshots:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!