Installation instructions Download OpenSecurity Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download OpenSecurity Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
OpenSecurity Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds security oriented components for use with OpenComputers, RFID Cards, MagStrip cards, Alarms and Entity Detectors.
- OSAlarm: Computer or Redstone controlled though right now there is no way to change the alarm sound outside of computer control.
- RFID Reader Block: RFID Reader Block you to read RFID Cards in a players inventory
- Card Writer: Card Writer, writes RFID, MagCards and EEPROMs.
- Mag Card Reader: Reads Mag Cards when right clicked.
- Door Controller: Allows you to operate Security Doors. Can only be broken by a person in Creative or the person who placed it.
- Security Door: Door that can only be operated using the Door Controller. Can only be broken by a person in Creative or the person who placed it.
- Data Block: Provides the functionality of a Data Card, but in block form.
- Switchable Hub: Allows you to disconnect network segments via computer control
- KVM Switch: Allows you to switch inputs to a single output, useful for multiple computers connected to the same monitor/keyboard.
- Keypad: A Keypad with buttons you can press to raise events to attached computers
- Energy Turret: A energy turret, uses OC Energy to fire energy beams at targets!
- RFID Reader Card: RFID Reader Card for Tablets or Computers allows you to read RFID Cards in a players inventory
- RFID Card: RFID Card, can hold up to 64 characters of data, can be locked in the Card Writer to disallow rewriting
- Mag Card: MagStrip Card can hold up to 128 characters of data, can be locked in the Card Writer to disallow rewriting
- SecureOS Disk: Crafted with a blank OpenComputers disk, and a Mag Card, insert into a computer boot from it, login with Username root, password root, and install.
RFID Reader Block
Mag Card Reader
RFID Reader Card
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
OpenSecurity Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!