Installation instructions Download Particle Man Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Particle Man Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Particle Man Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 enables players to harness the powers of elements in Minecraft through adding an amazing item known as the Particle Gloves, which allows players to manipulate all kinds of effects in Minecraft. Do you want to be a superhero who can shoot fire from hands, control water to put out flames of burning house, or defeat enemies using Redstone powers? If yes, install Particle Man Mod and experience now.
Particle is the name of natural effects in Minecraft, including rain drops, dancing flames on the torch, the smoke of a TNT explosion, or even the red spark when you mining a Redstone. These particles are everywhere in Minecraft, so it is a great idea if they can be harvested and utilized. The Particle Man Mod allows you to pull, store and control particles with the particle glove like magicians.
You can control Fire, Redstone, and Water, as well as use them as melee elemental effect for precise damage. Fire can burn enemies and provide a minor knockback, Redstone deals high damage with really a heavy knockback, and water can be used to put out fires, launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs.
In addition, with this mod, you can shoot a spray of particles at your enemies and come back if you miss. There is a shield can be created, and this shield will protect you while fighting or mining or even afk. Or you can even make a shockwave from the shield by crouching.
Particle Man Mod adds:
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting!
- Has 2 controls defaulting to ‘k’ and ‘l’, cycles active element and shield deploy (retract if crouching)
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Particle Man Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!