Installation instructions Download Ping Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4 – Ping tool
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Ping Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4 – Ping tool Description:
Ping inspired by the tool of the same name that you see in Portal 2, the Ping Mod brings this tool into Minecraft (finally!)
Pings are used in many other games and chat modules as a way of getting a player or persons attention either while theyre playing a game or preoccupied with something else. Sometimes used as an annoyance for some gamers (as a way of messing with each other via the internet), or as a way of getting another players attention when theyre too drawn into a game. Pings are very helpful, though, either way. Used in game or outside of a game, theyve always been regarded as very useful and helpful.
How is the Ping Mod for Minecraft Used?
It is more than incredibly simple to use the mod. However, in order to use it in both the server and the client you must have the Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 installed. Clients without it can still play the game, but the pings they would normally get will not come through and be received. For Minecrafters with an earlier version of Minecraft than 1.9, to use the mod, they have to hold down the F key to send a ping; after 1.9 Minecrafters use the V key to send one in game. With the key held down, select the ping type by either hovering over it with your mouse and releasing the key (F key for earlier than 1.9, V key for anything 1.9 and later), or by clicking on the ping type.
What Will the Ping Mod for Minecraft Do?
When you have the Ping Mod minecraft installed, said ping will be sent to everyone in the same dimension as you who either has chosen to receive any and all pings, or is within range of your pings. Your ping range can be easily toggled with by going into your config file and changing it. If you receive a ping off screen, a small icon will pop up on the side of your screen, pointing at the ping.
The mod is a very useful mod for all gamers. Whether you play as an individual or as a part of a team, youll still get great use out of the mod, should you choose to install it into your game. Enjoy, and happy gaming!
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Ping Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Author: dmillerw, Girafi
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20668,): have 220.127.116.1160 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 18.104.22.16868)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12472,): have 126.96.36.19960
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5272-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20668-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!