Installation instructions Download Raiders Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Raiders Mod 1.12.2 Description:
Raiders Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a new mob with different classes, and a progression difficulty system. Raiders look like other Minecraft players in your game. Skins are added via the config files with a players name. You will get a few default raider skins and you will have to add the rest. It supports Twitch sub whitelist. Raiders get progressively harder ever x amount of days as set in configs. There are currently 6 classes of raiders: Normal, Brutes, Tweaker, Screamer (Witch), and Rangers. Each have their own abilities and are bent on finding you. There is a simple faction based system. Time to time friendly raiders will spawn to help you out. Raiders can be highly customized, and is suggested that you set it up as default settings arent tweaked to your pack. This mod was created for Invasion modpack, but can easily fit into any pack. This mod can be paired with Epic Siege mod for more difficulty, As raiders uses ESM API.
- Raiders: Are your normal mobs.
- Archers: Much like vanilla skeleton.
- Brutes: Bigger, Slower, and Hits hard.
- Tweakers: These guys, care nothing for their own safety and run at you full speed. They have a specific scream.
- Pyromaniacs: Pyros carry flint and steel and actively look for things to burn. Even you.
- Screamers: This is a very hard spell casting class. You will always tell when you get close to screamers, as they create a fog and have a audio cue.
- Droppers: Friendly Raiders that will drop in from the sky. (Currently if Laser Creepers Riding Dinobots is installed they will drop with laser rifles.)
- Child Mobs: Much like your vanilla zombies.
- Steals from any usable inventory
- Steals farmland
- Can use doors
- Mercenary Comm: A Device used to spawn in Friendly Raiders to fight for you. It will spawn 3-7 DropPods from the sky carrying advance Dropper Class.
- Serum-B: Brutes were created from Substance S7-SBR3342, Also known as Serum-B. Although the substance they drop isnt as pure. With great reward, can come great risk.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Raiders Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!