Installation instructions Download Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2->1.8.9 ( Custom-looking Map)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2->1.8.9 ( Custom-looking Map) Description:
Reis Minimap is one of the most dynamic modification tools to enhance your gaming experience when playing Minecraft. It will add a brilliant, custom-looking map into all gaming screens. The map is highly customizable and looks just like the ones youd normally see in other MMO games, like LoL and Guild Wars, for example.
Its best feature is where it helps guide through a number of locations, travel across long distances and steer clear of gangs, dangerous animals and other unsavoury characters that are designed to interrupt the smooth playing experience.
The map can be configured by setting out things like way points, alter the transparency and add in new objects as you see fit. Moreover, it is compatible with various map visibility mods.
Reis Minimap Mod for Minecraft has many features including an ability to quickly process commands, show exquisite map rendering, express semi-transparent blocks and use a bump map expression of height; this is where you can alter the maps display to give it a tilt effect.
The features of Reis Minimap Mod for Minecraft also includes cave mapping, biome colouring, entities radar implementation and the feature where you can automatically generate block colours from your texture pack. The features also have an ability to express the way the light so dynamically changes, create those way points, indicate where slime spawning chunks occur and you can change key configurations while playing the game.
- You can also set waypoints and remember deathpoints. By pressing the (by default) . or ~ key, you can view a list of options. Macs may have issues. You can easily edit the keys from the config folder or in-game in the menu.
- To do this on a Mac, go to Mac HD > Users > Username > Library > Application Support > Minecraft > mods > rei_minimap > keyconfig.txt. You can find the menu hotkey and set it to whatever key you want.
How to install:
- Reis Minimap is relatively easy to install and you will need to begin by downloading and installing Forge. However, if you have version 1.7.2 you will have to download the zip file here: For 1.7.2: [1.7.2] ReiMinimap_v3.4_03beta.zip
- Version 1.7.2 is not compatible with Forge. You need to manually put the files into the Jar and delete meta-inf folder.
- Now navigate to the Start menu and select Run and type: %appdata%/.minecraft/
- Enter that and then open the Mods folder and move the .zip file there that was downloaded in the earlier step. Then close everything up and run Minecraft to see if the game runs smoothly.
- There are a couple of pieces of software that can be used to help the installation process run smoothly: MC Patcher and Magic Launcher both work well and can be used for installing this mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Beta release for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
- Support: Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
Maybe you like, you should download VoxelMap instead.
For Minecraft 1.8 (The Reis Minimap no more coming updates, but the Zans Minimap are update and ready for Minecraft 1.8! It is really a nice way to start the day!)
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (v3.4 Beta)
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit by ReiFNSK
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!