Installation instructions Download Statues Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Statues Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Statues Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you the ability to create and customize statues as well as put your armor and weapons on them. There are also display cases where you can show off your epic loot. It is expanding the idea of OpenBlocks Trophies.
Tier one: Decorative only
- Baby Zombie Statue
- Blaze Statue
- Chicken statue
- Cow statue
- Creeper Statue
- Mooshroom Statue
- Pig Statue
- Rabbit Statue
- Sheared Sheep Statue
- Sheep statue
- Slime Statue
- SnowGolem Statue
Tier two: Musical
- Baby Zombie Statue: Makes Zombie sounds when interacted with.
- Blaze Statue: Makes Blaze sounds when interacted with.
- Chicken statue: Makes Chicken sounds when interacted with.
- Cow statue: Makes Cow sounds when interacted with.
- Creeper Statue: Makes Creeper sounds when interacted with.
- Mooshroom Statue: Makes Cow sounds when interacted with.
- Pig Statue: Makes Pig sounds when interacted with.
- Rabbit Statue: Makes Rabbit sounds when interacted with.
- Sheared Sheep Statue: Makes Sheep sounds when interacted with.
- Sheep statue: Makes Sheep sounds when interacted with.
- Slime Statue: Makes Slime sounds when interacted with.
- SnowGolem Statue: Makes snow sounds when interacted with.
Tier three: Musical and Functional
- Baby Zombie Statue: Makes Zombie sounds and gives Rotten Flesh when interacted with.
- Blaze Statue: Makes Blaze sounds and gives Blazerods when interacted with.
- Chicken statue: Makes Chicken sounds and gives eggs and feathers when interacted with.
- Cow statue: Makes Cow sounds and when right clicked with a bucket gives milk.
- Creeper Statue: Makes creeper sounds and gives gunpowder when interacted with, and a nasty surprise too.
- Mooshroom Statue: Makes Cow sounds and when right clicked with an empty bowl gives mushroom stew.
- Pig Statue: Makes pig sounds and gives porkchops when interacted with.
- Rabbit Statue: Makes rabbit sounds and gives rabbit hide, raw rabbit and rabbits foot when interacted with.
- Sheared Sheep Statue: Makes Sheep sounds and gives mutton when interacted with.
- Sheep statue: Makes Sheep sounds and gives the appropriate color of wool when interacted with.
- Slime Statue: Makes Slime sounds and gives slimeballs when interacted with.
- SnowGolem Statue: Makes SnowGolem sounds and gives snowballs and pumpkins when interacted with.
Tier four: Functional
- Baby Zombie Statue: Gives Rotten Flesh when interacted with.
- Blaze Statue: Gives Blazerods when interacted with.
- Chicken statue: gives feathers and eggs when interacted with.
- Cow statue: When Right clicking with an empty bucket it fills the bucket with milk.
- Creeper Statue: Gives Gunpowder when interacted with, may or may not spawn a creeper with a short fuse.
- Mooshroom Statue: When right clicking with an empty bowls gives you mushroom stew.
- Pig Statue: gives Porkchop when interacted with.
- Rabbit Statue: Gives raw rabbit and Rabbit hide when interacted with, and a low chance for a rabbits foot.
- Sheared Sheep Statue: Gives Mutton when interacted with.
- Sheep statue: Gives Mutton and the appropriate color of wool when interacted with.
- Slime Statue: Gives slimeballs when interacted with.
- SnowGolem Statue: Gives Snowballs and Rarely a pumpkin when interacted with.
- Saturation: 0.1
- Hunger: 2
Any color of wool can be used for any statue
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Statues Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!