Installation instructions Download Tinker I,O Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Tinker I,O Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Tinker I/O Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an addon for Tinkers Construct Mod. This mod adds some blocks and items to extend the function of TConstruct Smeltery.
Features and Crafting Recipes:
Fuel Input Machine
Fuel Input Machine is a machine which is able to filliing any burnable items into the Smeltery. By filling fuel into the smeltery, the temperature and speed of the Smeltery will be increased. For some items which contain higher fuel value, the smeltery can operation even faster.
Fuel Input Machine can be located any where of the smeltery structure.
Smart Output is a machine designed to replace Casting Table and Basin.
Stirling Engine is a RF generator added byTinker I/O. The Engine must be placed above TConstructs tank to work properly. The efficiency of Stirling Engine is determined by the temperature of the liquid.
Ore Crusher can curshed ores into Crushed Ore. Crushed Ore and Ore Dust is not the same. Thus, it cant be burned in vanilla furnance. Instead, you have smelt Crushed Ore into Pure Metal by Smeltery. And you can only use Smart Output to cast Pure Metal into ingot.
What a beautiful block
Just a material for crafting. Isnt it beautiful?
Solid Fuel is a item which is able to burning in vanilla furnance. Filling Solid Fuel into Fuel Input Machine can produce high temperatures and speed up the Smeltery.
Base Upgrade is the baisc item to make other upgrades of Tinker I/O.
Slot Upgrade I~IV
You can use Slot Upgrade to increase the output slot size of Smart Output.
In Smart Output:
- Each Slot Upgrade I can increase 1 output slot.
- Each Slot Upgrade II can increase 2 output slot.
- Each Slot Upgrade III can increase 3 output slot.
- Each Slot Upgrade IV can increase 4 output slot.
Fortune Upgrade can increase 30% triplication rate of Ore Crusher.
Using Redstone Upgrade, Smart Output can be control by redstone signal.
Speed upgrades can be placed in Ore Crusher and Fuel Input Machine.
The upgrade can enable the Basin Casting mode of Smart Output.
Crushed Ore and Ore Dust is not the same. (Thus, it will NEVER added into Ore Dictionary). You have to smelt Crushed Ore into Pure Metal by the Smeltery. And you can only use Smart Output to cast Pure Metal into ingot.
Fuel Input Machine
Tinker I/O adds an item called Solid Fuel. Put the Fuel Input Machine next to close to the Smeltery Controller, and you can use this machine to put the Solid Fuel into the Smeltery Controller. As long as you collocate with Speed Upgrade, you can transform metals into the form of liquid immediately.
Smart Output can be used to replace Casting Table. Its output speed is faster than Casting Table. Collocating with the Fuel Input Machine, thus, it becomes a faster and cheaper mineral processing system.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and Tinkers Construct Mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Tinker I/O Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!