Installation instructions Download Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 Description:
Underground Biomes Constructs Mod is a revision and extension of the outstanding Underground Biomes mod, originally by ExterminatorJeff and then taken over by Grom_PE. It comes with new features for the current version of the game and now adds new materials that can create new decorative blocks designed to give greater flexibility to the construction in Minecraft. The mod will be a great solution for your structures!
It can be said that the Underground Biomes Mod is an overhaul of the underground layers of the Minecraft world. It directly changes the operation mechanism of the World Generator to create new biomes from the new blocks on the ground, giving the players more options for materials. Originally Constructs added stairs, walls, and buttons in almost all of the UB stones, including smoothstone, cobble, and brick versions. This new version adds 58 new blocks, 2 new items and many more features.
There are three types of rock you will find underground. Sedimentary Rock is found in the strata layers of the world and cannot be turned into bricks or cobblestone. Metamorphic Rock is found in the parts of the underground with more pressure and heat, or where Igneous Rocks do not generate. It drops the cobblestone variations of the specific stone when mined and can be turned into bricks and slabs. The third type of rock is Igneous Rock found in the majority of the world, with functions similar to Metamorphic Rock.
- Biome size setting works The underground biomes were generating with a biome size of 3 regardless of the size in the config file (= very roughly 128 blocks across). This has been fixed. The size will now be 16 x 2^(configsize), so 16 for 0, 128 for 3, 512 for 5, 16K for 10, and so on. Anything over 21 would make the entire mine craft world, out to block 30,000,000, one single biome. Any value over 21 is set to 3 so if you use an existing config you’ll get a distribution with the same character as what you had before.
- The default has been changed to 3 (same result as old configs with the current release). At that setting, you will almost always see multiple underground biomes in any outdoor screenshot. If you like seeing large stretches of similar stone, I would recommend a setting of 5, which makes most biome blobs a single type of strata column. A config setting of 5 does mean that most 2K by 2K max zoom maps will be missing a few stone types.
- Faster Generation UBConstructs now passes blocks by reference inside terrain generation and this speeds up generation by a factor of at least 2. Also, large parts of the generation process were not producing useful effects and are now skipped. On my computer (a 2 year old Mac) UB can almost keep up with flying in creative, and I never have any problems at all while walking around.
- Easier vanilla stone recipe The default recipe for UB stone to vanilla stone in new config files has been changed from 4 -> 1 to 4 -> 4. Settings in existing config files will not change.
UBConstructs now works server-side
- UB stone buttons are now properly destroyed by pickaxes
- One stone for one button UB stone buttons are now made with the same recipe as vanilla stone buttons – 1 stone for 1 button, shapeless. This will conflict with the 1 UB stone -> 1 vanilla stone recipe you can get by changing the configs, so you can’t use that recipe and UB buttons at the same time. I would recommend using the 4 -> 4 stone conversion recipe instead. There’s a config option to shut off the buttons if you wish.
- Implementation of UB features UBConstructs was written from a slightly older version of Underground Biomes, and was missing a couple of (relatively minor) improvements and bug fixes from the latest release. All these have been added to Constructs except the multipliers for stone hardness and explosion resistance.
- Smoothstone and Cobblestone slabs for all stones
- API available There is a simple API that allows another mod to get the block ID and metadata UB would generate at a particular block location. Performance should be close to that of UB generation itself if used properly. Even non-optimized use seems fine on my computer.
- Smoother strata transitions option There is an option in the config file, “harmoniousStrata” that rearranges the strata layers slightly to stop black-white transitions. Default is off (old strata)
- Cobblestone replacement There is an option to replace cobblestone made by world generation with the appropriate UB cobblestone. Stone stairs become oak; making UB stairs during village generation is difficult. Default is off. An addition config setting is available to convert village gravel into brick (default is off.)
- Stairs, slab, walls, and buttons are all made with the same recipes used with vanilla stone. Brick cannot be used for buttons; otherwise all stone versions can make all products.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For 1.7.10/1.7.2 (32x texture pack included)
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!