Installation instructions Download VoxelMap Mod 1.16.3,1.12,1.14.4->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download VoxelMap Mod 1.16.3,1.12,1.14.4->1.8.9 Description:
VoxelMap is a map that takes much time available as mod of Minecraft. The mod ceased to be updated several versions back, but because other modders have resumed the project, today, everyone can enjoy it.
VoxelMap was originally Zan’s minimap, a rather famous minimap mod created by Zaneris. VoxelMap is an in-game minimap mod with a few nice features. It displays waypoints (per dimension, and per multiverse world if the server is running voxelPlugin). It also displays mob (and player) icons, with optional helmets and playernames.
Waypoints can be edited or removed at any time, with an easy UI for picking their color. In SP (with commands enabled) or in MP with sufficient permissions, the user can teleport to any waypoint. Functions in the Nether. Has a handy cave mode. for underground exploration.
There are 2 versions:
- Standard version: please use Magic Launcher or MCPatcher.
- Forge version is optional, and is installed like any other Forge mod
Beacon mode: show waypoints in world
Site of your last death marked on the map
Slopemap style for terrain
New Radar functionality
Old school squaremap (with waypoints)
Nethermap with waypoints
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge (For 1.9 or older) or LiteLoader (For 1.7.10)
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Standard version: http://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418268665
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Liteloader version: http://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418268699
For Minecraft 1.8
Liteloader version: http://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418268739
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
Liteloader version: http://dl5.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1467257315
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!