Installation instructions Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,18.104.22.168.2,1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,22.214.171.124.2,1.14.4 Description:
Download Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft
Waila Harvestability is a client-side add-on for Waila mod that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at.
Waila Harvestability Mod is a simple but extremely useful mod which supports you in harvesting and mining blocks. Waila stands for What Am I Looking At. Based on its name, it is easy to determine what you can expect from having this mod installed. The mod function is to add information about the harvestability of what you are looking at to make harvesting resources easier.
As you know that the original one only shows you block information or what you are facing. Then, you have to deal with the challenge of considering and choosing the right tool. The Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3 will provide you more detailed information. It will show whether or not you can currently harvest the block, or it might show the harvest level of the block. The mod also gives suggestions of the tool type that is the most effective to mine this block. A tooltip display that gives you all the information you need will be showed. This includes the tool type, the material the tool should be made of and the mod that implements that particular block. For example, you would need to use a pickaxe with a Redstone level to mine a diamond ore, or a pickaxe that has an obsidian harvest level to mine an obsidian block.
In addition, there are so many configuration options in the configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to be.
While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Silk Touchability and Shearability:
Waila configuration screen:
Waila Harvestability Mod Installation:
- Simply download the Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 API latest version and run it
- Download and install Waila Mod
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder mods
- Youre ready to play!
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4- 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547715
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547721
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547760
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547764
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547781
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!