Installation instructions Download Your Records Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Your Records Mod Description:
Your Records Mod for Minecraft. If you want to add your music while playing Minecraft, Your Records Mod is for you as it add custom added records and also keep the default records. It also includes some dance floors, just add a redstone current to them and see them light up! Do not worry if you dont want others to hear your music, the records are client side and they will only hear their songs. You can only hear the same song if you both have it in the files.
Your Records Mod Screenshots:
Disco Cube’: This is a block (and a bit) of an attempt to introduce disco balls into Minecraft. Crafted as shown below and when a redstone current is applied, it will shoot out sparkling particles. (Left no power, right power)
Particle Thrower: This block will be placed depending on the direction you are facing. When a redstone current is applied, it will shoot out particles just like the name suggests! Try seeing when it is placed next to snow or fire etc.
Colored Floor: This is very similar to the Twinkle Floor, except it changes colors rather than twinkles. You can craft the normal Colored Floor (left). When it is powered, it will change to the middle. The Colored Floor can also be crafter into the Powered Colored Floor, which will also be changing colors.
Twinkle Floor: The twinkle floor is exactly like the one the above, except it twinkles. There is also the Powered variant of this block on the right.
To craft records 15+ in version 0.7+, place the records 0 to 15 in the crafting table anywhere and it should change to the next records.
How to install Your Records Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and extract the mod.
- Convert your songs into a .ogg format and rename them to Record 0? up to the value in config, default is 32.
- Open the jar file with WinRAR and paste the songs into the following directory: assetsrecordsmodsoundsrecords.
- Play the game, create the discs and you should here music!
- To change the amount of records, go into .minecraft and locate the config foldler and open it with Notepad++ (or similar software). Then change the number to anything under or equal to 128.
- Enjoy the mod.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!