Exp Translation Mod for Minecraft
Have you ever wanted to store your experience levels for safety purposes? Or maybe you just want to trade with a friend? Well you can do just that with this mod. Bottle up your exp with the Exp Translator Table and you’ll be all set.
Exp Translation Mod 1.12.2 is a safe way to transfer XP from you in order to store it so as not to lose it in death. All you need is the translator block and empty vials to fill up and your hard earned XP can now be locked away in a safer location for later use.
The mod is very simple and easy to use, all you have to do is craft an Exp Translator Table, some empty vials, and have some experience.
Exp Translator Table – The main component needed for the mod
Empty Vials – This is where you put the experience
Large Exp Vial – For more compact storage
Many Exp Vials – Of course you can undo the effect if needed
How to use:
- Have at least some experience, an empty vial, and an Exp Translator Table.
- Right-click the empty vial on the table to store it.
- To empty the vial, right click the filled vial on the table to regain exp.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Exp Translation Mod 1.12.2 Download here