Download “Guard Villagers Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Villagers Warriors“, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Are you tired of your entire village dying off due to the fact your local golem is too lazy?
Are you tired of defending a village just by yourself?
Guard Villagers Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds guards, illusioners in raids, and much more.
- The main feature of the mod, guards usually spawn in villages in groups of 5, equipped with an iron sword they’re mostly ready for fighting any threat to the village, possibly including you.
- You can switch out their iron sword with a different one by shift right-clicking them with the sword you want them to have.
- If you need more guards, shift right-click a villager with any sword and it will become a guard.
- In raids, illagers kill any animal they see. (false on default)
- Illusioners spawn in raids. (true on default)
- Witches attack villagers. (true on default)
- Archers: Guards that use either crossbows or bows instead of swords.
- New Villages: Think Ocean Villages, Mushroom Villages, Mesa Villages, Swamp Villages, Jungle Villages, etc.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Guard Villagers Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2