Hardcore Revival Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
With the Hardcore Revival mod, playing with friends on hardcore difficulty is much more interesting. Now the team will be very important, because after death, players will be able to raise each other to their feet. This is especially true for builds where you need to work together.
Have you ever played Hardcore multiplayer with friends and suddenly your teammate died to a dumb mistake while you were just being comfy at home? You usually would be forced to restart, even though you didn’t really do anything wrong. Maybe your friend didn’t do anything wrong either. Overall I believe that death in hardcore is only fun if it feels like you really deserved it, for example while fighting a strong boss monster.
Therefore, this mod aims to solve this problem! When a player dies, instead of being gone for good, they enter a K.O. state, at which point a timer will start running. Being the good friend you are, you can attempt to save them in time. If you do, everything is fine – they get a small debuff and a strong appetite and you two can be on your way again. If you don’t, for example because you died while trying to save them, or you just didn’t
care about your friend get there in time, then that’s your own fault and you can now decide to restart while in peace with yourself!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2