JurassiCraft is a mod based on Jurassic Park, even though it also includes things that do not appear in the film. The mod is responsible for adding fossil and amber to the generation of terrain in the world.
JurassiCraft Mod (Dinosaur Mod) 1.10.2 amber and these fossils may be collected by us, for, by machines capable of extracting the DNA, collecting genetic information of these prehitoricas creatures and using eggs of dinosaurs and incubators, return to life to these dinosaurs.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
JurassiCraft Mod 1.10.2 New Ores and Machine Blocks:
- Fossil Ore- drops a fossil(iron rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Amber Ore- drops amber(diamond rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Analyzer- analyzes fossil to get you DNA, but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead
- Cultivator- converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature
- Egg(currently disabled)- is made from the DNA being converted
- Dino Meat
- Dino Bone
As we say, the mod not only adds the possibility of raising baby dinosaurs, but that we can also grow plants prehistoric, use machines and objects technology, create the legendary Jeep of Jurassic Park, laboratory equipment, a new generation of world, plants fossilized and new materials and objects to build our own Jurassic Park.
How to install JurassiCraft Mod?
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge and LLibrary.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the JurassiCraft Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For minecraft 1.7.10