LB Photo Realism Resource Pack comes in all resolutions including the lowest one (16x) and the highest
LB Photo Realism Resource Pack is one of the best and most realistic texture packs. Have you ever wanted to play minecraft in a more realistic world with HD graphic? I think most of us wanted that. The pack comes with a lot of different resolutions, from 16×16 to 256×256 pixels.
LB Photo Realism Resource Pack Features:
- New grass textures.
- New dirt textures.
- New sand textures (Not quite completed).
- New stone textures.
- Quartz textures.
- Redstone block added.
- 1.9 compatibility.
- Missing a few texture for 1.8.8 still working on them.
- New tall grass.
- Fixed a few items such as flower pots and nether bricks.
LB Photo Realism Resource Pack Screenshots:
How to install LB Photo Realism Resource Pack for Minecraft:
- Download and install/use OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD Fix
- Go to Start Menu > type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Go to Resource packs folder
- Download LB Photo Realism Resource Pack and move the zip file to resourcepacks folder
- Launch Minecraft, go to Options > Resource Packs > Select LB Photo Realism Resource Pack and open your world.
- 16x http://www.mediafire.com/jczge13y82udca0/LB+Photo+Realism+x16.zip
- 64x http://www.mediafire.com/s0isdudqxpzg/LB+Photo+Realism+x64.zip
- 256x http://www.mediafire.com/ilhs1zx9x2ytgnb/LB+Photo+Realism+x256.zip
For MC 1.7.10
For MC 1.9,1.8 and 1.7
- 128x: Link Mediafire download
- 256x: Link Mediafire DL
- 64x: Link Mediafire download
- 16x: Link Mediafire download