LightningCraft Mod is an excellent and highly useful mod that adds an incredible amount of depth to Minecraft’s gameplay.LightningCraft Mod’s said only the very brave or the very stupid mess with one of the most dangerous forces of nature. For one to harness such raw power, one would need very specialized tools and machines.
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful items, such as Electricium and Skyfather Shards
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather shard has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Anything made from this mystical item repairs itself automatically. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting with luck (+1 fortune when auto-smelting), the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld and beyond…
- And much more…
A sample setup
- Gave all machines the IItemHandler capability.
- Improved internal infusion recipe handling.
- Made the Demon Warding potion use a Mundane potion as a base rather than a water bottle.
- Removed oredict entries for the Demon Warding potions, as they are no longer needed.
The Lightning Guide also shows you infusion recipes:
Oh, and it has some sweet Thaumcraft integration. Aspects for everyone
LightningCraft Mod Installation:
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge
- Download the LightningCraft Mod.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the LightningCraft Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Click “Load Basic Components” when you start Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
LightningCraft Mod Download Links: