Minecraft has two settings – super easy and almost impossible. Both are great and fun, but you may want a nice middle ground that does not feel like an all-out or all-in situation. Unfortunately, that is not possible in the vanilla version of Minecraft.
Say !ll or !limitedlives in chat to find out how many lives you have left or how long you have left to respawn.
Also post: Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12