Lumberjack Mod is a great modification that allows you to cut down whole trees in a very simple way. All you need to do is to break one single block of the tree you want to destroy!
Lumberjack Mod is a lightweight mod that requires absolutely no APIs and modifying only a single class! LumberJack 1.10.2 is also highly configurable through a settings file! Many aspects (with more to come!) of the mod can be completely customized through a simple properties-format config file!
You can also download a similar mod named Treecapitator which is also a very nice mod to cut down trees in Minecraft.
- Adds new axes that you can craft to cut down wood!
- Auto-Adds new axes if developers use the proper things.
- Uses connected destruction in all directions!
- Configurable to chop leaves. Costs no durability! (Careful! You might chop all the leaves off a forest!)
- Option to cut everything with material wood. (This can be EXTREMELY destructive!)
Lumberjack Mod install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!
For Minecraft 1.10.2Download
For Minecraft 1.7.10Download
Credit: DoubleDoorDevelopment | Source: CurseForge