Having your own body can be fun and all, but what if you could use the Morph Mod in Minecraft so that you can actually become one of the other critters in the world? This is a very interesting premise for a mod, and one that you will appreciate for sure.
Right from the start, you will be able to see that Morph Mod is a great and different addition to your Minecraft world. Simply put, you can use this mod in order to turn yourself into any of the mobs you can find in the world. You can be a chicken, an ender dragon, skeleton or pig, the control is up to you, and you can do whatever you want with this mode, as there are no restrictions, and this is the most important thing.
The best part about the Morph Mod 1.12.2 is surely the fact that you can also combine the mod with others that bring living entities, so you can immediately transform into bosses without any issue. It’s nice to see such a different mod, as it literally changes the way you play.
Within the mod you will be able to obtain 8 different abilities. You can either opt for climbing, floating, fire immunity, flying, swimming, hostility, sunburns and water allergies, all of which seamlessly combine into a stellar experience. The only way to identify abilities is to look at the morph GUI located near the name of the morph, something you will like for sure.
The hostile ability is turned off by default in mod, but you can immediately turn it on if you want, at your own convenience. This does manage to change the way you perceive this game quite a lot, and you will appreciate the results for sure.
- 1 Features:
- 2 This is a config option that affects the “Hostile” Ability. By default it is turned off. This modes allow you to walk amongst (some, not all) the hostile mobs in the game, if you are morphed as a hostile mob.
- 3 Spotlight:
- 4 How to install:
- 5 Morphing Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
It allows you to acquire the ability of transforming into the said creature just by killing it. No matter if it’s a turret, other players or a pig, they all need to be killed so you can morph into them. The whole morphing process takes around 4 seconds on its own, but the main idea is that you cannot acquire other morphs during it, which does make sense. You can get back to your original form simply by pressing Delete. Of course, you can’t remove your current morph, but in the end that was to be expected.
The Morph Mod Minecraft is certainly one of the most exciting and different mods that you can find for Minecraft, and with it you can literally take your whole experience to the next level. This mod is very easy to install, and it can literally provide you with a wonderful experience, albeit a different one than the ones you would usually expect into the world of Minecraft!
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph.
- A meteorite will randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be required to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity provides basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can eventually run out.
- Can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
- Mob is a Boss named The Thing. It will avoid the Player until it is ready.
- Spawns when the meteorite explodes.
- Will hunt other mobs and acquire their morphs. The more mobs it kills, the harder it is to kill.
- When it gets stronger, it will attack the Player. If it kills the Player, it will obtain their warp and pick up his/her items. When its health is low, it flees by sprinting, flying, or any other means.
- Difficulty will be scaled by the number of people online.
- When killed, it drops an item to be used to upgrade the entity mentioned earlier. The entity is used to unlock morphs.
- If the item is destroyed, a new Thing is spawned.
- Abilities will need to be learned.
- They’re learned by using the morph with the ability.
- Some abilities will be unlocked by default.
- Negative effects during some morphs.
- Higher chance of allergies as the Player acquires more morphs. (Maybe)
- The Player’s body will eventually fight off the allergy and expel it. This creates an entity of the morph that caused it.
This is a config option that affects the “Hostile” Ability. By default it is turned off. This modes allow you to walk amongst (some, not all) the hostile mobs in the game, if you are morphed as a hostile mob.
EG: You’re a skeleton and you walk up to a zombie, which completely ignores you unless attacked.
How to use:
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be absorbed. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between different types of the same mob. When the desired mob is selected, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can add to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and iChun Util.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Morphing Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For 1.7.2 (Require iChun Util)
For 1.7.10 (Require iChun Util)
For 1.8 ( Not yet updated)
Credits: iChun – Original Thead on Minecraft Forum