Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod adds several crafting and smelting recipes to the game. It is a small mod among many mods programmed by a great Mod Developed called Pam. Some significant famous mod designed by Pam in Minecraft world are Pam’s Harvest Craft, Pam’s Bone Craft, Pam’s Desert Craft,… Besides, he creates many small mods to support the new player in Minecraft, and Pam’s Get All the Seeds is one of them.
Pam’s Simple Recipes adds some straightforward and necessary recipes for the new player in this dangerous enormous Minecraft world. Many players meet some situation like lack of material or there are a lot of trashy items, or it is very complex with a lot of steps to use those items in equipment box.
- Any Sapling —> Stick
- Gravel x4 —> Flint
- Pumpkin x2 —> Orange Dye x8
- Red Flower + Yellow Flower —> Orange Dye x4
- Bone x2 —> Sticks x4
- Any Sandstone —> Cobblestone
- Cactus —> Planks
- Wheat x2 —> Seeds x2
- Leather + Paper + Ink Sac + String —> Name Tag
- Iron Block + Leather x3 —> Iron Horse Armor
- Gold Block + Leather x3 —> Golden Horse Armor
- Diamond Block + Leather x3 —> Diamond Horse Armor
Hard Saddle Recipe[Leather—][Leather—][Leather—] [Leather—][Diamond—][Leather—] [Gold Ingot][———-][Gold Ingot]
Easy Saddle Recipe[Leather][Leather][Leather] [Leather][Leather][Leather] [String-][——-][String-]
- Rotten Flesh —> Leather Sandstone —> Glass x4
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- Open ‘mods’ folder found in the %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Drag and drop the downloaded mode files (.jar) to the ‘mods’ folder.
Download Links: Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod 1.10.2, 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: