It is the revival of the venerable Pokecube Mod, last released for Minecraft 1.11.2. Originally made by Manchou, Updated and Heavily modified by Thutmose.
Pokecube Revival mod adds pokemon to minecraft, in a way which is designed to fit the minecraft environment.
The pokemobs are minecraft mob styled, and fight in a real-time combat system, with the ability to dynamically change moves, to use advanced tactics such as terrain advantages, as well as some features which allow them to interact with the world itself. With a slight change of some of the default config options, you can use your pokemon to cut trees, dig holes and more.
The Pokecube Sounds is just a resource pack containing the sounds, it is uploaded separately to streamline the bug fix updates for the main mod. The sounds will not change, hence are labeled as a release, despite the main mod being labeled as alpha.
Pokecube was Freely inspired by the Nintendo franchise ‘Pokémon’ and the video games developed by Game Freak.
Pokecube Revival Mod Installation:
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pokecube Revival Mod.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the Pokecube Revival Mod jar or (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Click “Load Basic Components” when you start Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!