Pokémon GO PvP Resource Pack is an amazing pvp texture pack for Minecraft. Pokemon GO for Minecraft is a really unique pack which will please all pokemon fans! Also known as PokePack, this resource pack is meant to be played with 1.8.2 or newer versions. It also works with Minecraft 1.8 but this version may cause a bug that may remove the depth of a couple textures.
Pokemon Resource Pack
- -High resolution.
- -Blocks: 32×32
- -PvP Items (Swords, Bow for example) 512×512, 128×128
- -Most other Textures: 128×128
- -Only a few animated items, FPS friendly.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
Download Here!Download from server
Credit: PokePack Team | Source: Unknown
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- Pokemon Go Minecraft Cartoon
- Pokemon Go Minecraft Cartoons
- Pokemon Resource Pack 1 10 2
- Pokemon Texture Pack 1 10 2