We all love the Portal games because they bring in cool stuff such as puzzles and the portal gun, but wouldn’t it be nice to have that gun in Minecraft? Portal Gun Mod delivers all of that and so much more via a single, wonderful mod.
The idea with the mod is that you can actually have such a wonderful and exciting gun added in without any problem, all you have to do is to download the Portal Gun Mod Minecraft and then carefully integrate it here, the results will be more than well worth it for sure. Remember that the Portal gun does add the exact functionality you would expect, and that on its own is just wonderful, so in the end the experience will be truly extraordinary to be honest.
A cool thing here is that you can use it to generate portals that actually work. That on its own is a great addition to Minecraft thanks to the ease of use and uniqueness of the entire experience, so you should definitely focus on using it the best way you can to obtain a great and astounding outcome all around.
While the portal gun does look a little different due to the fact that it’s blocky, you will immediately recognize it in the game as it’s a really cool tool that you can use to make the overall game a lot more fun. Portal Gun Mod 1.12.2 is really cool in this regard because it delivers a ton of cool value and an immersive experience all around. It’s not a mod that intrudes as you can use it with any other mod you want, instead you can create portals that will easily transport you from one place to another.
The coolest thing with this mod is that you don’t have to kill the portals, they stay there unless you create new ones. So you can use the mod in order to create the portals and then see your normal duties while also having a cool, immediate transportation from one place to another.
The Portal Gun Mod Minecraft is refined and filled with tons of cool possibilities, it actually all comes down to you, since the experience will be amazing and well worth it for sure. If you want to build speed, fall faster and just enjoy an unlimited set of cool new ideas. It is here to deliver a much better way of playing the game and it’s actually very immersive. If you like creative new ways to play the game then you will surely appreciate the entire experience so don’t hesitate and check out the mod right now, you will love it for sure!
Mod Part 0:
Default Portal Gun
Atlas’ Portal Gun
P-Body’s Portal Gun
- Fire Portals with the left and right mouse buttons.
- Zoom in and out with the middle mouse button.
- Grab blocks or entities with the “G” button.
- Reset portals with the “R” button.
- For the bacon gun, the portal’s colour is randomly generated. However, it can be defined in the properties file.
- This is your special set of portals on SMP. Unique per individual.
- When placed, a GUI will pop up asking you to set the colour, and if the portal stays open if redstone power is cut.
- When powered with redstone, it will spawn a portal based on the colour you set.
Portal Gun Pedestals
- Accepts any type of portal gun.
- Automatically fire portals when it receives redstone current.
- Portal Gun can be retrieved by right clicking or walking into them
Single Coloured Default Portal Gun
- Fires only one type of portal.
- Will automatically merge with the single coloured portal gun of the other colour to form a dual portal gun.
- Can also be crafted together.
Long Fall Boots
- Negates all your falling damage when worn!
- You can now enable a fuel option in 1.3.2v1 onwards in the config file.
- The fuel that the portal gun uses is in form of Ender Pearl Dust.
- One ender pearl dust is used every time you fire a portal.
- If you run out of ender pearl dust the portal gun will dim and refuse to fire.
Mod Part 1:
Weighted Storage Cube
Placing it in the world and right clicking it with a rose will transform it into a companion cube!
Whilst in your inventory, the companion cube will help heal you every 5 seconds!
Incinerating the cube (How could you!?) will cause it to leave behind a recorded message.
Smelting the disc will cause the plastic to deteriorate, changing the entire track!
Crafting two of the first discs together will also change the track.
- Plays the radio loop record repeatedly.
- Can be turned off with right click (configurable)
Weighted Storage Cube Vent
Weighted Companion Cube Vent
- Placed on ceilings.
- Requires redstone power.
- Cubes deployed cannot be broken.
- Redeploys new cube if redstone is still supplied and cube gets destroyed.
Right clicking the cube with cyan dye will make it bouncy! Get rid of the bounciness by putting it in water.
Mod Part 2:
Material Emancipation Grid
- These are placed from wall to wall, and has a maximum range of 15 blocks.
- Pouring fluid through it will disable it.
- These grids have several modes, which are configurable in the properties file.
- These grids are also configurable to have to be redstone powered.
Mod Part 3:
(Model made in Techne)
- Shoots anything, configurable in properties file.
- Has range of 20 blocks, also configurable.
- Fires 20 bullets a second.
- Will die if pushed over.
When sentry turrets get smelted, their sleek body polish melts off and their circuits gets messed up!
Mod Part 4:
Aerial Faith Plates
- Can be placed on floors, walls and ceilings.
- Wall plates can be oriented to look upwards or downwards.
- Right click to adjust the power.
- Can be set to be redstone powered to work.
Electronic Intelligence Indicator
- Intelligently indicates if it is indirectly being powered by redstone
- Warning: Will not increase intelligence if ingested.
Mod Part 5:
High Energy Pellet Launcher
- Launches a High Energy Pellet when powered by redstone.
- High Energy Pellets disintegrates living things on contact (Configurable to knockback)
- High Energy Pellets spontaneously combusts if it bounces too many times, travels too far or lives for too long.
High Energy Pellet Catcher
- Catches a High Energy Pellet to provide redstone power.
- Can be sneak right-clicked to release caught High Energy Pellet.
Mod Part 6:
Discouragement Beam Emitter
- Forms a high powered laser when powered with redstone!
- Lasers travel 40 blocks maximum from the last object portal/cube it goes through, to a maximum of 20 objects (This is so to prevent any overloading of the game)
- Can be configured to cause damage to living creatures.
- Due to my limitation in Mathematics, lasers will only go directly vertical, even when going through a wall portal at an angle into a ceiling/floor portal.
Discouragement Beam Catcher
- Receives laser as its input to produce redstone power.
Discouragement Beam Sensor
- Detects the presence of a laser going through it to produce redstone power.
Discouragement Redirection Cube
- Refracts a Thermal Discouragement Beam to the direction it faces.
- Grabbed with the G (default) button.
- Becomes bouncy if right clicked with cyan dye!
Discouragement Redirection Cube Vent
- Check Weighted Cube Vents for info.
- Will temporarily save player status, portals, and portal entities at the moment when the player walks pass it, set in the GUI.
- Restores the above when the player dies and respawns (Note, this will move you away from your bed [if present] after you respawn).
- Also can power redstone 2 blocks below it like pressure plates.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Portal Gun Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12