Download “Random Enchants Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Random Enchants Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 is a collection of enchantments and curses that would be useful. Suggest any new ones. Recommended using with Enchanting Plus or another mod that allows for selecting enchants as the list is large and will crowd out the vanilla ones.
- Solar – Slowly repairs while outside.
- Back To the Chamber – has a chance of returning arrows that strike an enemy back to the inventory, 20% chance per level up to 5 levels max, works with tipped arrows, conflicts with infinity
- Homing – Arrows fired by this bow will track any mob with the exception of Enderman.
- Phasing – Arrows go through walls.
- Quick Draw – Decreases the bow charge time, max level 5
- True Shot – Arrows fired by this bow will not be affected by gravity.
- Transposition – Swap places with the attacker.
- Teleportation – Teleports to wherever the arrows land, won’t teleport into lava or other unsafe places.
Bow And Sword
- Cursed Jumping – any mob struck with this enchantment will be unable to prevent themselves from skyrocketing into the air when they jump
- Disarm – any mob struck with this enchant will drop their weapon.
- Floating – any mob struck with this enchant will be affected by the Shulker Effect Floating for 10 seconds.
- Instant Death – Any mob stuck with this enchant will die instantly including mobs that normally have a built-in damage cap like a guardian of Gaia
- Lightning – strikes any mob it hits with lightning, not recommended for use with swords.
- Paralysis – Any mob struck with this will find themselves unable to move, jump, or attack
- True Lifesteal – Damage dealt by a weapon enchanted with this restores some health; armor piercing
- Combo – Increased damage with each successful strike, resets if it hits air or blocks.
- Equal Mine – Every block above hardness 1 is mined at the same speed.
- Momentum – Mining speed increases for each consecutive block of the same one
- Obsidian Buster – Mining speed increases by 100 when used on obsidian
- Randomness – Blocks drop random items when mined, one item per level.
- Stonebound – Tool gains more mining speed at lower durability, but reduced damage.
- Stonelover – Pickaxe has an 80% chance to restore 1 durability if mining stone (does not include cobblestone).
- Lumberjack – poor man’s lumber axe, may not work on branching trees.
- Snatching – pulls the armor off of whatever mob it hits.
- Grappling – If used on a block, launches the player, make sure to have fall protection.
- Deflect – Arrows shot towards the wearer get vaporized, does not apply to player arrows (Chestplate only).
- Breaking – Makes tool break faster, 3 levels.
- Butterfingers – Oops.
- Fumbling – Tool doesn’t mine as quickly as it should…
- Shadows – Equipment seems to weaken in the light…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: