Download Reptile Mod for Minecraft
All of these reptiles can be friendlies or enemies, you have to try and see it for yourselves. There will also be ways to breed them and ways to feed them, which you will have to find out inside the game… so what are you waiting for. Get the Reptile mod and start breeding a crocodile.
Most of the reptiles which can be tamed in this mod are made friendly by feeding them raw pork. Cooked pork can then be used later for breeding purposes, and because the reptiles drop beef and leather, the Reptile Mod gives players an interesting way to convert pork into beef and leather, which can then be used to craft armor, books, item frames and more.
Because reptiles are cold-blooded, you won’t see any spawning in taiga or snow biomes, but they will spawn practically everywhere else, including plains, mountains, deserts, swamps and elsewhere.
Reptile Mod Showcase:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Mod
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Link: Reptile Mod 1.11.2