Roguelike Dungeons 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that aims to offer a new kind of dungeons to the game. In this case of trafficking in large underground dungeons, connected by galleries and that also contain large squares filled with various enemies.
This mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
This adds sprawling multi-tier dungeon “towers” to your world. They contain custom mob spawners, chests containing loot and various themed rooms. Creeper spawners and Enderman spawners are just a few different dungeons to note with rooms to themselves which also makes it a great place to create a grinder or to harvest spawners if you have another mod with that capability.
As we can see in the image below, there are many galleries and ultimately the areas where we find dangers, but there are also areas of rest, with ovens, tables enchantment, treasures, etc. Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.7.10 greater the depth of the Dungeon, greater dangers, but also greater rewards.
Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties.
To generate these new worlds, we have to create a new kind of world, world we will have to select “Dungeons”. Remember that if you just don’t get to move forward in these dungeons, you can seek help from your friends and play it in multiplayer.
Maybe you like: 1.12 Mods for Minecraft
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12