Download Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
It’s adds 5 new shields to the game. All shields can be enchanted with Unbreaking I-III, making them last even longer, unlike vanilla shields. However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
This mod is so interesting that you should try once.
- Crude Wooden Shield – Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Stone Braced Shield – Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield – Mid game shield with better durability than vanilla’s shield
- Gold Gilded Shield – Low-Durability shield with a higher chance of getting a better enchantment on it
- Diamond Reinforced Shield – Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
- Copper & Tin Shields – Early-to-Mid game shields that have better durability than Stone but not as good as Iron
- Bronze & Steel Shields – Mid-to-Late game shield that will be craftable if a mod adds the ingots used to craft them
- Silver Gilded Shield – Shield with the ability to hurt undead that come in contact with it
- Bulky Obsidian Shield – High Durability Shield that slows the player down when equipped
- Fluxed Riot Shield (craftable in 1.10.2 only) – Late-to-End game shield that can be recharged using RF power. However you cannot enchant this shield using an Enchanting Table. This shield needs the Ender IO mod installed to craft it
- Infused Riot Shield – Similar to the Fluxed Riot Shield, except craftable using RFTools materials.
Most shields can be enchanted with a variety of enchantments, including Unbreaking I-III and even a new enchantment known as Spikes I-III, which acts like the Thorns enchantment for shields. Other modded enchants work as well, such as Soulbound from Ender IO.
However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
Spartan Shields Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (updating…80%)
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11